Not convinced on the fabric yet? We get it - it's impossible for us to write about how this fabric feels, so we thought we'd show you instead. We're pretty confident that once you've felt this wool (and compared it to anything else in your closet) you'll understand why we are so excited about it. So, enjoy a swatch on us and see for yourself.
- 3" x 3" swatches are cut from the remnants of the Willow pant
- Content: 100% merino wool
- Yarn size: 2/60 x 2/60 x 2/60
- Weight: 560 gsm
- Gauge: 30 needles per inch; 14G
- Construction: French Terry
- Non-mulesed wool sourced from New Zealand
- Fabric produced in Japan by Fujisaki Textiles Co.
I ended up purchasing both swatches to help me decide which pair of pants i wanted to buy for Christmas presents. I think i like the cloud color the best. This is super lightweight, very soft and would be great for pajamas.
nice to be able to feel the fabric first