We've always felt loungewear was missing something. Then we discovered this fabric - a brilliant 100% Merino French Terry from New Zealand Merino knit in Japanese Mills. This fabric is mid weight and able to regulate temperature perfectly for both hot or cold climates. And of course the tiny French Terry loops of ultrafine Merino wool are absurdly comfortable. This felt so good we wanted to sleep in it.
Then we thought about loungewear a little more - what parts did we not like? Unflattering, baggy straight cuts. Prints that scream 'don't let me out of the house'. Lack of pockets - or even worse, tiny ones that won't even fit your phone. Cheap elastic waistbands that flex out and sag after a couple wears. We could go on and on.
So that's why we developed The Willow. A high rise, wide leg crop for whatever the day brings. An oversized waistband doesn't constrict but adds comfort, durability and support. Deep pockets have room for just about anything you could ever want to carry. The flattering cut keeps you looking polished whether you’re walking the dog, sipping mimosas at brunch or just watching Netflix with the in-laws. We made this to be the "I'm done with work - but I'm not done looking or feeling my best" pant.
- 4” wide waistband holds you in without constricting, and won’t roll or collapse
- 9” deep pockets from the bottom stitch keep your hands free and belongings secure
- Super high waist sits slightly above belly button. Slim hip and wide, cropped leg is universally flattering
- 14” rise, 30” waist, 23” hip, 24.5” leg opening, 23” cropped inseam (size M)
- Cut and sewn in Chicago, IL by Gil Sewing Corp.
Merino garments are easy to care for. Thanks to merino's antibacterial properties, you rarely need to wash these pants, but when you do, follow these instructions:
- Hand or machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water with regular detergent
- Lay flat to dry (never machine dry)
French Terry Fabric Details
- Content: 100% merino wool
- Yarn size: 2/60 x 2/60 x 2/60
- Weight: 560 gsm
- Gauge: 30 needles per inch; 14G
- Construction: French Terry for a smooth look on the front, with tiny cozy loops on the interior that create air pockets of warmth while wicking away moisture
- Non-mulesed wool sourced from New Zealand
- Fabric produced in Japan by Fujisaki Textiles Co.
- Moderate natural stretch moves with you
- Approximately 50% widthwise and 37% vertically
- Pocket bags are 100% merino wool jersey by Fujisaki Textiles Co.
- Elastic is polyester/elastane, woven construction, by P.I. Trimmings
I live in yoga pants, so it takes something very special for me to choose another pant over what I teach in all day. But the Willow pants turned out to be that unique pair of pants that I want to reach for each time. They are SO comfy. Love, love, love the wide waistband and super deep, pockets. The fabric is luscious, really soft, not too thick & not too thin. You just don't want to take them off. They are cropped on me (5'8), very flattering and make me feel amazing. Can't say enough about these pants, other than, please offer them in Black!
I’m in love with these pants! You can dress them up for a night on the town, or wear them around the house for a day of r&r. Super soft breathable fabric which holds it shape....no sagging bottoms or knees. The high waist is figure flattering and doesn’t roll down when you’re wearing them. I debated between the small and the medium, but decided on the medium. It runs true to size, as I am normally a medium. Very happy with my purchase and can’t wait for more products!